THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We save the email contact details of all people enquiring about our training courses or workshops.
Anyone enquiring but then deciding not to book on our courses or workshops will be given the option via email to remain on our mailing list informing them of subsequent courses etc.
We have no interest in retaining contact details for people not interested in our courses or events.
Everyone joining our courses or workshops is required to complete a health questionnaire, as a means to help us keep you safe and to qualify our professional indemnity cover, i.e. to be seen by the insurer as taking every effort to maintain your safety.
After the course or workshop your health questionnaire will be destroyed or deleted.
If you subsequently book on to another course or workshop with us, you will be required to complete a new questionnaire, for the reasons stated above.
There is a statement on the health questionnaire advising that signing the document agrees to our privacy statement, which is available clearly here on our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information requested in the health questionnaire enables us to:
· Contact attendees of our courses and workshops, to advise them of changes to the schedules (e.g. cancellations) and other pertinent information.
· To keep you safe and healthy and apply our techniques appropriately with full knowledge of your health situation and experience.
We use your contact details to:
· Give you details and requirements of the course or workshop you’ve booked onto or enquired about.
· To advise of any change to the schedule or venue etc.
· The only information that you will ever receive from us will be related to the course or workshop that you’ve enquired about of booked onto, schedule changes and, (as part of that communication) forthcoming, related event, i.e. we list all our holidays, workshops and courses in our email sign-off.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We never share your personal details with 3rdparty companies.
We do share limited health information with the independent examiner of our diploma course students in order to ensure your safety during the exam.
SECURITY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Your address details are password protected on our system.
Any health questionnaires submitted by email are kept on our password protected system.
Any hard copy health questionnaires submitted are either scanned in and kept on our system (see above) or kept securely under lock and key.
COOKIES & OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
There are cookies on our website but they do not store data.
YOUR CHOICES / OPT OUT
Naturally, you have the right to opt out of receiving our communications at any time by emailing us at the address below.
We have links on our website to business partners and colleagues but we have no control over their websites or links there-on
CHANGES TO POLICY
Using the contact form found on our website.
Calling on 07900 242317